Last updated Thursday June 25th 2020.
Many are still concerned about COVID-19…
In line with Government advice, we re-opened our IT Service Centres on Monday 15th June. We are operating with revised opening hours and additional social distancing measures in place.
Our Temporary Hours are 10am – 4.30pm Daily.
We are operating with social distancing and additional health and safety measures in place, as well as slightly reduced hours to enable our collection/support
- Only 1 person (or household unit) will be allowed into our stores at any one time.
- We will be operating a locked door policy, please press the electronic door bell for entry.
- All touch points will be regularly sanitised.
- Our public facing counters will have perspex screens in place to protect both you and our team.
- Please don’t be offended if we wear face-masks and/or protective gloves.
- Please don’t be offended if we disinfect your computer/IT equipment when you hand it to us for repair or assessment.
Wish Ship To Store Collections
We have now reinstated the Wish.com Shop-To-Store facility. Don’t forget that by using promo code CANH you can get upto 80% off your first order and any order placed more than 30 days later…
Repairs & Upgrades – Collections / Deliveries
We are currently operating a limited collection and delivery service for repairs and upgrades across Newcastle, North Tyneside and South East Northumberland. This supports vulnerable customers and front line key workers.
We are also operating our full service and support facilities from 15th June as normal.
If you need assistance with your laptop, computer, network or other IT related device, you can reach us using one of the following;
– Phone – 0191 814 3777 or 0844 5000 913
– Email – email@example.com
– Website – http://support.cannyclever.co.uk
– Online Chat – www.cannyclever.co.uk – “Get Help” link in bottom right corner
– Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cannyclever
Online Orders Placed via Our Web-Store
Our supply chain are working with us to ensure that orders are delivered by DPD in the fastest possible time.
Orders placed before 4pm will be delivered next business day, with the exception of custom built systems which will be three business days.
Where stock is not currently available, our website will indicate that ‘Back Order’ is possible, please contact us in advance of ordering and we will speak to our supply chain to determine the likely delivery date.