Fractal Design Define C (Black TG) Quiet Gaming Case w/ Clear Glass Window, ATX, 2 Fans, ModuVent Technology, PSU Shroud, Optional Top FilterCases
Fractal Design Define C (Black TG) Quiet Gaming Case w/ Clear Glass Window, ATX, 2 Fans, ModuVent Technology, PSU Shroud, Optional Top Filter
A flexible platform for a powerful ATX build that wastes no space
The Define C is an ATX case that features a highly optimized open air interior design offering room for the most popular component setups.Dense sound dampening material throughout the case in conjunction with Fractal Design’s signature ModuVent™ technology gives users the option for near silent operation or added cooling capacity.The case includes two Dynamic X2 Series fans with bottom, top and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, high airflow removable dust filters.With extra attention to cable management features such as hidden drive cages and a PSU shroud, the Define C makes it easy to create a stunningly clean build that’s sure to impress.SKU: 7350041085683
- Define Series sound dampening with ModuVent™ technology for silent operation in a compact full ATX form factor.
- Optimized for high airflow and silent computing.
- Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material.
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives.
- Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level.
- Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust.
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
- Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
- Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions