Fractal Design Define XL R2 (Titanium Grey) Gaming Case, XL-ATX/E-ATX, Modular Design, 3 Fans, Fan Controller, ModuVent Design, Sound DampeningCases
Fractal Design Define XL R2 (Titanium Grey) Gaming Case, XL-ATX/E-ATX, Modular Design, 3 Fans, Fan Controller, ModuVent Design, Sound Dampening
Bigger and better: building on the success of the awarding-winning Define XL
Room for water cooling – everywhereThis updated chassis carries on the family tradition of providing superb cooling and ventilation capabilities with exceptional expandability, in a sleek and stylish Scandinavian form.The Define XL R2, which includes our innovative ModuVent™ feature, has an updated internal layout that offers even greater modularity and flexibility, including capacity for 9 PCI cards and two HDD cages that can be repositioned to provide even more space for water cooling radiators.SKU: 7350041081067
- High density noise-reducing material for an optimal silent case **To achieve a high level of noise reduction, material with mass should be incorporated which is what we strive to achieve with the dense bitumen used on the side panels
- Patented ModuVent™ design allowing the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow
- With a new internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots, it can harbor the most powerful enthusiast systems.
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned – Top HDD cage can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow whereas bottom HDD cage can be repositioned further into the case to allow for front radiator mount.
- The case can fit water cooling equipment in the front, top, rear and bottom without major modifications.
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans
- Three Silent Series R2 fans are included, featuring hydraulic bearings which contribute to a longer life expectancy – Silent Series R2 retail fans now come standard in all cases
- New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze