Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 14cm Case Fan, Long Life Sleeve Bearing, Counter-balanced Magnet, 1000 RPM, WhiteCooling
Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 14cm Case Fan, Long Life Sleeve Bearing, Counter-balanced Magnet, 1000 RPM, White
A true all-purpose fan, offering excellent airflow and outstanding 100,000-hour life expectancy thanks to its LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearing
Designed alongside our high-end Venturi Series, the Dynamic X2 incorporates aerodynamic elements of airplane wing designs for significant noise reduction.Available in multiple color combinations including black, white, or the classic Fractal Design color scheme with white blades and black frame, the Dynamic X2 series are the perfect choice for anyone seeking an expertly balanced fan with exceptional dependability.Aerodynamically inspired
- High grade LLS bearing with class leading 100,000 hours MTBF.
- Equipped with a counter-pull magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
- Fan geometry optimized for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped stator struts including the wire strut. Helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades which result in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades further reducing the humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- A "trip wire" on the rear side of the blades near the leading edge. The trip wire introduces a larger turbulent boundary layer at an earlier stage, this delays the layer separation and improves both airflow and noise characteristics.
- The customized design of the Dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build
Focus on longevity
- Aerodynamic stator with embedded wiring helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence
- Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades, resulting in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades help to eliminate the humming noise produced when the blades pass stator struts
- Trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat elements that negatively affect performance, providing an overall more efficient and quiet fan environment
- High-grade LLS bearing with 100,000-hour MTBF delivers long-lasting dependability
- Counter-balanced magnet reduces axial tension on the bearing, resulting in less wear over time