The 3Com 3CR17561-91 Switch 4500 26-Port stackable Ethernet switch features rich Layer 2 switching and dynamic Layer 3 routing in a cost-effective, high performance platform.
- 802.1X network access control combined with RADIUS authentication ensures secure access to resources. Additionally, RADIUS Authenticated Device Access (RADA) enables authentication of attached devices via MAC address
- Port-based Access Control Lists (ACLs) effectively enable usage policies at each point of access to the network via the switch
- Aggregate switching capacity up to 8.8 Gbps
- Secure Shell (SSHv2) and SNMPv3 support ensure secure management access to switches via authentication and encryption of management traffic.
- Dual Gigabit uplinks on each switch unit enable high-speed connections to the network backbone or locally attached servers