Excellent Price-Performance Ratio
With a new pressure-optimised P-fan and its updated heat sink, the Freezer 34 offers a lot of performance for a fair price. In internal tests levelled to 28 dB(A), the Freezer 34 was able to surpass many competitors, even much bigger and more expensive double-tower cooling colustions.
New P-Fans for Increased Performance
The Freezer 34 benefits of all advantages of our new P-fan.
- High static pressure for increased cooling performance
- 0 db fan mode below 5 % PWM
- Broad RPM range
- Lower power consumption
- Fewer vibrations
- Extended life span
- High quality bearing
- PWM PST for synchronous fan control
Improved Heat Dissipation
Evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimised heat sink design with 54 cooling fins lead to ideal heat dissipation for the Freezer 34.
High Performance for High-End CPU
The contact surface of the Freezer 34 heatpipes does not cover the full heatspreader, but, more importantly, is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core) completely.
MX-4 Thermal Paste Included
The high-performance MX-4 thermal compound is included and ensures the best cooling results.
Easy Installation & Secure Hold
Fast and easy to install and extremely reliable, the different mounting systems are compatible with Intel and AMD sockets. Thanks to a backplate and its low weight, the Freezer 34 is not only foolproof to install, but also absolutely transport safe.
Optimal RAM Compatibility
Thanks to its compact dimensions of only 124 mm x 157 mm x 86 mm, there are no restrictions when using RAM modules. Even RAM modules with larger heat sinks can be mounted without any issues and are not blocked by the CPU Cooler.
We offer a regularly updated user manual in many languages conveniently at your fingertips anywhere and anytime. Put the QR code sticker somewhere convenient and never waste time again looking for product instructions.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: “Intel: 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 2066, 2011(-3)
- TDP: Up to 150 watts
- Installation: Screws
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: Plastic & Aluminium
- Weight: 605 g
- Fan Dimensions: 120 mm
- Dimensions: 124 x 86 x 157 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 200 – 1 800 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise level: 0.3 Sone
- Power: 0.08 A / 12 V DC
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.8100 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#1200 Socket: Supports Socket 1200
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4