- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 2666 MHz
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 Key E for WiFi
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, Display Port
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), Supports DTS Connect
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 7 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear, 1 Type-C)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome RGB
Armor Your VR Machine
Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every critical components and ASRock’s VR Ready motherboards are definitely the one you’re looking for. The premium quality is assured by rigorous testing during development. The sturdy components and rock-solid performance makes you completely immersive in the VR scenario. Users can be assured to experience VR enjoyments without any compatibility problems.
A Solid M.2 Solution Performer
Dual M.2 For SSD, Supports Type 22110 M.2
Ready for higher capacity and even faster Type 22110 M.2 NVMe SSD to fulfill the need of performance. Two Ultra M.2 sockets that support both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 modes, pushing data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD.
Good M.2 SSD protection is important for longevity and stability. ASRock provides a completed M.2 armor solution on B365 platform that makes SSDs to run in a certain low temperature.
Rule Your own Lighting Way – Polychrome RGB
in addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
Post Status Checker
An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is an fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
Stable & Reliable
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization and enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Supports Intel® Optane™ memory technology and Intel® Optane™ storage technology that redefines a new standard of high performance and responsiveness.
Super Alloy Motherboard
Premium 50A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Nichicon 12K Black Caps
Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
A new designed protective cover for all of the crucial parts near the motherboard's rear I/O, so that they won't easily be damaged by static electricity.
Matte Black PCB
A new mysterious matte black and copper color scheme to match the prestigious components on ASRock's high-end motherboards.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Socket: Intel 1151 – Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel B365
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 64GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI Port
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX
- PCI/PCI Express: 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Storage: 6 x SATA III
1 x Ultra M.2 (2242/2260/2280) – PCIe
1 x Ultra M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) – SATA & PCIe
- RAID: “RAID 0, 1, 5, 10”
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: “1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type-C at back)
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (4 at back, 2 at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
1 x Optical SPDIF Out
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C
4 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x COM Port
1 x TPM
1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker
2 x RGB LED
1 x Addressable LED
1 x CPU Fan
1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan
3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
1 x Front Audio
2 x USB 2.0
- .: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x Post Status Checker
- Accessories: Quick Installation Guide
2 x SATA Data Cables
3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.4000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: Yes (RGB)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN