- PCIe Gen3 x16 interface
- Supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 PCI Express module Gen3 x4 32Gb/s
- Supports Intel® VROC technology
- Fully support Intel® latest NVMe M.2 SSD
- Variable speed cooling fan
- ASRock Ultra Quad M.2 Card Utility
Bootable M.2 RAID Support
Supports up to 4 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe M.2 SSDs on AMD X399 platform and Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) technology on Intel® X299 platform*. Allows you to create a bootable RAID array with up to 4 M.2 SSDs**.
*Only Intel® SSDs can support VROC.
**PCIe x16 needs to be divided to four PCIe x4 lanes by the motherboard, please make sure your motherboard supports this function. For ASRock products, please refer to support list to check more detail.
All-Aluminum Cover & Fully Cover Thermal Pad
The 11-cm-long thermal pad is able to fully cover every NAND flash on M.2 SSD, transferring heat generated by the high speed M.2 SSD onto the aluminum cover. Extend the longevity of each devices.
Adjustable Cooling Fan
Apart from the large aluminum cover, the 5cm cooling fan can not only quickly dissipate the heat but also lower the temperature to ensure a stable performance of M.2 SSD. What’s more exciting, the fan speed can be adjusted via a switch located on the PCB, giving a more flexible usage.
The Shortest Trace
The onboard four M.2 sockets are laid out on PCB at an angle (45 degrees). The shape is optimized to keep the traces as short and direct as possible. Designed with the right trace shape in order to make sure each M.2 socket carries good enough current, thus providing maximum performance and stability.
A Flexible & Convenient Utility
A dedicated utility that applies with the onboard FAN switch to monitor vital info and control fan speed easily on ASRock ULTRA QUAD M.2 Card.
More M.2 expansion space!
Desire more ASRock Ultra Quad M.2 Cards installed for unbeatable M.2 expansion? No problem! Use the onboard switch and you can manage multiple Ultra Quad M.2 Cards effortlessly.
A 6-pin 12V Power Design
High speed NVMe M.2 SSD requires more power! Therefore, there’s a 6-pin 12V power connector onboard to ensure M.2 storage devices have enough power to perform perfectly.
- Type: M.2 Card
- Ports: 4 x Ultra M.2 Sockets
– Supports M Key t2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2
– PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
– 1 x Graphics 12V Power Connector
- Host Interface(s): PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Package Contents: “Asrock Ultra Quad M.2 Card
Quick Installation Guide, Support CD
4 x M.2 screws”
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.5000 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- #Hide#Host Interface: PCI Express