The ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 5500 XT EVO offers a plug-and-play 1080p gaming experience
- OC Edition: Boost Clock ~1865 MHz (OC Mode)/ ~1845Mhz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- Interface: PCI Express 4.0
- Graphics Chipset: AMD RX 5500 XT
- Memory Size: 4GB
- Memory Type: DDR6
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Core Clock: OC Mode
1737 MHz (Game clock)
1865 MHz (Boost clock)
1733 MHz (Game clock)
1845 MHz (Boost clock)
- Memory Clock: 14 Gbps
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 1408 Stream Processors
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI 2.0b
3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 4
- Cooling: Axial-tech Fan Design
IP5X Dust Resistance
- PSU Requirements: 450W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: 1 x 8-pin PCIe power
- Software: GPU Tweak II
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 24.2 x 13 x 4.9 cm
- Slot Size: 2.5 Slots
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 2.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years