Ultracompact mini PC with an Intel Pentium processor, dual storage options, 4K UHD support, Wi-Fi and USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- Extremely quiet, fanless design with the latest Pentium Silver processor
- Ultracompact size with
- 115 x 115 x 49mm dimensions and 0.62-liter volume
- Sliding chassis design for easy, two-step component upgrades
- Dual storage design with a 2.5-inch HDD or SSD and a M.2 SSD for the balance of speed and capacity to fit your needs
- Comprehensive I/O connectivity with HDMI 2.0, Mini DisplayPort, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C and a VGA port
- 24/7 reliability: Extensively tested to ensure long-term reliability
Ultracompact, easily upgradeable design
The new ASUS Mini PC PN40 is the ideal solution for both home entertainment and business applications, delivering swift yet extremely quiet performance with the latest Intel® Pentium® processor and a fanless design. Compact and lightweight, ASUS Mini PC PN40 measures just 115 x 115 x 49mm and weighs just 700 grams. Its convenient sliding chassis enables easy component upgrades with just a screwdriver, and comprehensive connectivity options, including USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C for fast data transmission and a VGA port for connecting legacy devices, provide flexible compatibility for a wide range of usage scenarios.
A convenient sliding chassis design lets you add or upgrade a M.2 SSD, 2.5-inch HDD or SSD, or memory in two easy steps using just a screwdriver. A bare-bones* option is also available, giving you maximum flexibility to customise your system.
Dual Storage Design
This ASUS Mini PC PN40 fits one M.2 SSD* and a 2.5-inch HDD or SSD, letting you create your own custom storage solution with the balance of speed and capacity to fit your needs.
Modern and space-saving design
With a modern design featuring sleek lines and a stylish, brushed finish, ASUS Mini PC PN40 easily blends in to home, office and retail environments. Compact and lightweight at 115 x 115 x 49mm and 700 grams so it can be placed almost anywhere and even mounted to the back of a display for a space-saving, all-in-one solution.
Powerful performance for daily multitasking
This ASUS Mini PC PN40 is powered by the latest Intel® Celero® processor, which provide up to 36% better performance in daily multitask computing compared to previous generation processors, ensuring smooth and responsive experiences in a wide variety of usage scenarios.
Faster and better DDR4 RAM
With DDR4 2400MHz memory that delivers 1.5X faster speed and 20% better energy-efficiency than DDR3 1600MHz memory, ASUS Mini PC PN40 provides excellent performance for daily computing tasks.
High-speed connectivity and legacy support
ASUS Mini PC PN40 features multiple connectivity options including one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C and three USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports for high-speed data transfers, and an HDMI port and Mini DisplayPort for connecting multiple displays. For even more flexibility, Mini PC PN40 can be configured with either a VGA or COM port to support a variety of legacy devices.
Stunning 4K UHD resolution and dual display support
ASUS Mini PC PN40 comes equipped with integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 600, so you can enjoy watching video and viewing images in stunning 4K UHD resolution. Support for dual displays lets you extend your workspace across multiple monitors for more efficient and comfortable productivity experiences.
Reduce environmental impact while lowering operating costs
ASUS Mini PC PN40 has an energy-efficient design that reduces environmental impact while helping to lower operating costs for your business. Eco-friendly ASUS mini PCs are recipients of some of the industry's highest environmental certifications, including Energy Star. Mini PC PN40 consumes as little as 6.4W at idle and is extremely quiet, generating just 20.6 dB of noise at idle. It is also available in a fanless design that operates in complete silence no matter the workload.
Corporate Stable Model (CSM)
The ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) program is an initiative designed to provide businesses with stable product supply and enhanced aftersales support. Each CSM mini PC purchase entitles the customer to the ASUS Control Centre IT-management software suite (CSM Edition, a $60 value) that provides comprehensive control and monitoring. ASUS CSM products also include a stable roadmap and assured 36-month supply availability to ensure customers need not worry about material-supply gaps or extended supply.
- Chassis: Asus Mini PC PN40
- Tower / Small Form Factor: Small Form Factor
- Processor: Intel Celeron Quad Core N4120 (1.1GHz)
- Processor Details: Quad Core
- Chipset: Integrated
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600
- #Hide#Processor: Intel Celeron
- Memory: None
- Memory Details: 2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM Slots
- Hard Drive: None
- Optical Drive: None
- Supported Drives: 1 x 2.5″” SATA
1 x M.2 2280 – SATA & PCIe
- Operating System: No O/S
- Front I/O: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x USB 2.0
1 x Audio jack
- Back I/O: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x HDMI
1 x mini DisplayPort
1 x RJ45 LAN
1 x DC-in
1 x VGA
- LAN: GB LAN
- Wireless: Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Sound: Realtek ALC3236-VB2 HD Audio CODEC
- Power Unit: “19Vdc, 3.42A, 65W Power Adapter”
- Keyboard and Mouse: No
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 115 x 115 x 49 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Accessories: VESA Mount Kit
Quick Start Guide
- Package Weight: 1.4000 kg
- Package Type: Retail
- Warranty: 3 Years