Intel B360 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, pre-mounted I/O shield, dual M.2, SATA 6Gbps, USB 3.1 Gen 2, HDMI and DVI.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronise LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play.
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design, 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs, and Aura illumination – to create a personalised gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
DIY Friendly Design
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility assured, and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Cooler By Design
ROG Strix B360-F Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Proper gaming audio built in means you're ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Apply customised audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
Surround sound for a truly immersive audio experience.
Sonic Studio Link
New Sonic Studio Link VR functionality extends its HRTF effects to headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you'll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
ROG Strix B360-H Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
ROG Strix Gives you More
Design, build, tweak and show off your style – with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
The Power of Intel
Intel B360 chipset
The Intel® B360 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the B360 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel B360 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel® LGA1151 Core processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express® controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: Intel 1151 – Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel B360
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 64GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
4 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- PCI: –
- Storage: 6 x SATA III
1 x M.2 Socket (2242/2260/2280) – SATA & PCIe
1 x M.2 Socket (2242/2260/2280/22110) – PCIe
- RAID: –
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: “2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A (at back)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
1 x Anti-surge LAN
2 x USB3.1 Gen2
2 x USB3.1 Gen1
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jacks
2 x USB 2.0
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x AAFP
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
2 x USB 2.0
2 x M.2 Socket 3
6 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x CPU Fan
1 x CPU OPT Fan
2 x Chassis Fan
1 x AIO_PUMP
1 x 24-pin EATX
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V
1 x 14-1 pin TPM
- .: 1 x Aura RGB Strip
1 x Clear CMOS
1 x System panel
1 x Thermal sensor
- Accessories: Users manual
4 x SATA cables
1 x Strix door hanger
1 x Strix series sticker
1 x Ext. Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.4100 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: Yes (RGB)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN