NAS Storage Capacity Expander
- Plug and play online expansion
- USB cable safety bracket a secure connection
- Smart power sync helps to save power
- Smart temperature control for stable operation
- Supports MyArchive cold backup technology
- Compatible with high capacity 12TB hard disks
Simply Plug it in
The AS6004U utilizes a USB 3.0 connection cable. Simply plug it into any ASUSTOR NAS to complete hardware expansion! Depending on the model*, ASUSTOR NAS devices can simultaneously connect up to 3 AS6004U units, satisfying the high capacity storage demands of enterprise users.
Safety Bracket for Secure Connections
The security bracket and mounting hole design allow the AS6004U and USB cable to be connected securely without having to worry about disconnections.
Secure Disk Tray Lock Design
In order to help users avoid accidentally pushing disk tray buttons and releasing hard disks during operation, ASUSTOR has added a new lock mechanism to its hard disk trays. The lock's flat-head design ensures that users will not need any special keys or tools to unlock it, only a simple flat-head screw driver. The new disks trays can be used with all ASUSTOR NAS devices, providing an additional layer of security for applications requiring the frequent swapping of hard disks (e.g., MyArchive).
Smart Power Saving
The AS6004U has a power sync mechanism that syncs it with the NAS's operation status. When the NAS enters sleep mode or powers off, the AS6004U will enter into standby mode. When the NAS resumes normal operation, the AS6004U will resume mounting. This function works to help users save significant power.
Smart Fan Temperature Control
Under heavy loading and operations, the system internal temperature will increase. The AS6004U utilizes fans with a wide speed range that support a temperature control function combined with a smart speed mechanism. When the system load and temperature increases, the fans will automatically increase their speed to cool the device allowing the system to maintain a suitable operation temperature, providing stable performance and service.
The AS6004U features 4 hot swappable disk bays and is compatible with largest hard disks on the market. It supports RAID* and AES 256-bit encryption, providing optimal data protection mechanisms.
Flexible Storage Expansion and Backup
In addition to providing an economical high capacity storage space, the AS6004U also supports ASUSTOR's MyArchive cold backup technology. This allows users to create removable storage archives at any time, and backup important data to them.
First-Class Product Warranty
All ASUSTOR NAS products come with a 3-year warranty. ASUSTOR continues to make customer service a priority in providing the highest standard of after-sales service and technical support.
- Device Type: Desktop NAS Capacity Extender
- Series: ASUSTOR AS60
- Drives Included: None
- #Hide#Drive Bays: 4 Bay
- Drive Bays: 4 x 3.5″”/2.5″” HDD/SSD
- Hot Swap: Yes
- Max. Capacity: “48 TB (12 TB x 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)”
- Drive Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- RAID Levels: “Single disk, JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10
Support for Online RAID Level Migration”
- Interface(s): USB 3.0 (USB3.1 Gen-1) Type B
- Power Supply: 90W
100V to 240V AC
- Security: AES 256-bit encryption
- Software: ADM
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Operating Environment: Operation Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.7 kg
185.5(H) x 170(W) x 230(D) mm
- Package Contents: Unit x1
Installation CD x1
AC Power Cord x1
AC Power Adapter x1
USB 3.0 Cable x1
Flat Head Screw (for 3.5″” HDD) x16
Flat Head Screw (for 2.5″” HDD) x16
USB 3.0 Cable Bracket x1
Power Cord Bracket x1
- Package Weight: 4.5000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years