be quiet! System Power 9 400W CM offers renowned be quiet! reliability and quietness for cost-effective and reliable systems.
- Rock-solid stability with two strong 12V-rails
- DC-to-DC technology for tight voltage regulation
- Multi-GPU support with two PCIe connectors
- Temperature-controlled 120mm fan reduces system noise
- Stand-by drain of less than 0.15 watts
- 80 PLUS® Bronze efficiency (up to 89%)
- Semi-modular, high-quality sleeved and flat cables
- All-in-one cable with S-ATA, HDD and FDD connectors
- Complete suite of top safety features
- Meets latest Intel® C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star 6.1 guidelines
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Very Quiet Operation
System Power 9 400W CM is equipped with a temperature-controlled 120mm fan. It provides you with the low noise operation that be quiet! is famous for, built into an entry-level system.
80+ Bronze Certification
The 80 PLUS Bronze certification is convincing evidence of this PSU’s efficient and power saving operation. It is a remarkable achievement for this class of PSU, realizing an efficiency rating of up to 89%.
High Performance for Your System
System Power 9 400W CM provides stable and dependable power for CPU and GPU. It is equipped with two independent 12V-rails and supports several graphics cards with two PCI express connectors for multi-GPU systems.
Innovative DC-to-DC Conversion
The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for tight voltage regulation, even under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures reliable operation and makes it ready for the next generation of processors and graphics cards.
Semi-Modular Cable Management
System Power 9 400W CM comes with full high-quality black sleeved cables that add a touch of class to any PC system. Thanks to the semi-modular cable management, cables that serve no purpose in the system are left out.
Top component protection with a full suite of safety functions, including OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP UVP and SCP, which provide the ultimate in secure operation.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Series: Be Quiet! System Power 9
- Modular: Semi Modular
- Compatability: ATX 12V v2.51
- #Hide#Wattage Range: 300 – 400W
- Wattage: 400 W
- Connectors: “1 x ATX-Motherboard (20+4-pin)
1 x P4+4 (CPU)
2 x PCI-E 6+2-pin (GPU)
2 x PATA 4-pin
5 x SATA 15-pin (HDD, Drives)
1 x FDD (Floppy) “
- Rail Design: Dual +12V
- AC Input: AC200-240 V
- PFC: Active PFC
- Fan Type: High-quality 120mm fan
- Fan Bearing: Sleeve Bearing
- Noise: dB(A) at 20% load: 9.3
dB(A) at 50% load: 9.7
dB(A) at 100% load: 15
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Bronze
- Efficiency: Up to 89%
- MTBF: “100,000 hours”
- Protection: Over current
- Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.49 kg
140 x 150 x 86 mm
- Package Weight: 2.3000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years