Corsair 1TB MP600 PRO XT M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe4, 3D TLC NAND, R/W 7100/5800 MB/s, 900K/1.2M IOPS, Aluminium Heatspreader
The CORSAIR MP600 PRO XT Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe 1.4 M.2 SSD provides extreme storage performance, using Gen4 PCIe technology to achieve unbelievably fast sequential read and write speeds.
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 7,100MB/sec sequential read and 6,800MB/sec sequential write speeds, for phenomenal read, write, and response times that leave standard M.2 SSDs in the dust.
- Your PC Made Faster: Load games, boot Windows, open and transfer files, all faster than ever.
- High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe 1.4 M.2 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 PRO XT delivers incredible storage performance
- High-Density 3D TLC NAND: Provides the ideal mix of performance and endurance to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
- Stylish Aluminum Heatspreader: Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
- Outstanding Endurance: Guaranteed for up to 3,000TB Written, the MP600 PRO XT’s longevity ensures that it reliably stores your data through many years of use.
- More Than 1M+ IOPS: High input/output operations per second mean your system and games load faster than ever.
- Compact M.2 2280 Form-Factor: Fits directly onto your motherboard.
- Backward Compatibility with PCIe Gen3: The versatility to run in a multitude of systems.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive Five-Year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance
A PCIe Gen4 x4 extreme data performance controller delivers phenomenal read, write, and response times that leave standard M.2 SSDs in the dust.
- Sequential Read/Write Speed: Up to 7,100/6,800 MB/s
- Random Read/Write Speed (4KB): Up to 1M/1.2M IOPS
* Performance and endurance vary by capacity.
High-Speed Gen4 Pcie X4 Nvme 1.4 M.2 Interface
Leveraging PCIe Gen4 NVMe 1.4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 PRO XT delivers incredible storage performance.
Built-In Aluminum Heatspreader
Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
High-Density 3D TLC NAND
- Series: Corsair MP600 PRO XT
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 960 – 1000 GB
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- #Hide#Interface Type: PCI Express
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Controller: PS5018-E18
- Read: Up to 7100 MB/s
- Write: Up to 5800 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 900K / 1.2M IOPS
- Power Consumption: 6.6W Read
- Weight/Dimensions: 66 g
80 x 23 x 19mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0Â°C to +70Â°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40Â°C to +85Â°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G
- Vibration Operating: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm
- MTBF: “1,600,000 Hours”
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 700TBW
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: MP600 PRO XT M.2 SSD
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.1200 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)