Corsair 750W Enthusiast TX-M Series TX750M V2 PSU, Rifle Bearing Fan, Semi-Modular, 80+ Gold
CORSAIR TX-M Series Low-Noise ATX Power Supplies with dual EPS12V connectors offer years of reliable, low-noise operation with 80 PLUS Gold efficiency certification and Japanese capacitors
- Low-Noise Operation: A 120mm rifle bearing fan creates less noise than traditional bearings, letting you focus more on the task at hand, whether it’s gaming or work.
- Semi-Modular Cabling: Lets you connect the cables you need for a cleaner build with easy cable management, while dual EPS12V connectors ensure wide compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- 105°C-Rated Japanese Capacitors: For consistent and reliable power.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: Guarantees up to 90% efficiency to use less AC power and produce less heat.
- Modern Standby Compatible: Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency
- Resonant LLC Topology with DC-to-DC Conversion: Provides clean, consistent power, reduces coil whine for quieter operation, and enables use of more energy efficient sleep states.
- Compact Size: At just 140mm long, the TX-M Series is designed for great flexibility in build configurations.
- Seven-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation for years to come
- Form Factor: ATX
- Series: Corsair TX-M
- Modular: Semi Modular
- Compatability: ATX12V v2.4
- #Hide#Wattage Range: 700 – 760W
- Wattage: 750 W
- Connectors: 2 x 4+4-pin CPU +12V (EPS)
4 x 4-pin Molex
4 x 6+2-pin PCIe
7 x SATA
- Rail Design: Single Rail
- AC Input: 100-240V
- Fan Type: 120mm rifle bearing fan
- Fan Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Noise: Low-noise operation
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Gold
- Efficiency: Up to 90%
- MTBF: “100,000 hours”
- Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.55 kg
140 x 150 x 86 mm
- Package Weight: 2.4470 kg
- Warranty: 7 Years