Corsair 750W RM Series RM750 V2 PSU, Rifle Bearing Fan, Fully Modular, Zero RPM Mode, 80+ Gold
CORSAIR RM Series Fully Modular Ultra-Low Noise Power Supplies with triple/dual EPS12V connectors deliver consistent 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC.
- Fully Modular Cables: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
- Dual EPS12V Connectors: For wide compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- Tuned for Low-Noise Operation: A 140mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to a minimum, even at full load.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
- 105°C-Rated Capacitors: Industrial-grade capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: Up to 90% efficiency for lower power consumption, less noise, and cooler temperatures.
- Modern Standby Compatible: Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- Resonant LLC Topology with DC-to-DC Conversion: Provides clean, consistent power, reduces coil whine for quieter operation, and enables use of more energy efficient sleep states.
- Ten-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Series: Corsair RM
- Modular: Fully Modular
- Compatability: ATX12V Version v2.4
- #Hide#Wattage Range: 700 – 760W
- Wattage: 750 W
- Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX (24-pin)
3 x ATX 12V/EPS12V (4+4-pin)
4 x PCIe (6+2)
14 x SATA (Straight)
4 x PATA
- AC Input: 100-240V
- Fan Type: 140mm rifle bearing fan
- Fan Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Noise: Zero RPM Fan Mode
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Gold
- Efficiency: Up to 90%
- MTBF: “100,000 hours”
- Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.57 kg
160 x 150 x 86 mm
- Package Weight: 3.5540 kg
- Warranty: 10 Years