The Hydro Series™ H45 makes your PC run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s stock heatsink.
Make the Move to Liquid
Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H45. Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your PC’s motherboard, you can install an H45. All you’ll need is a screwdriver. The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H45 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficiency even in most compact cases — as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, the H45 will probably fit.
Self-Contained Cooling System
Serious liquid cooling for high-performance CPUs no longer means dealing with complex plumbing. Hydro Series H60 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
Low Permeability Rubber Tooling
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient rubber offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
The pump unit provides high-speed circulation without taking a lot of space. This makes installation easier, and helps improve your case’s airflow.
Copper Cold Plate with Pre-applied Thermal Compound
Copper has better thermal conductivity for more efficient heat transfer to the manifold. Pre-applied thermal compound lets you save a potentially messy installation step.
- Type: Liquid CPU Cooler
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: “Intel: 1200, 115x, Intel 2011/2066
AMD: AM3/AM2, AMD AM4″
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Low-profile pump
Cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black & Grey
- Material: Cold Plate Material: Copper
Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 25mm
- Dimensions: 168.5 x 120 x 71mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 2300 RPM
- Air Flow: 94 CFM
- Noise level: 31 dBA
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: Hydro Series H45 Liquid CPU Cooler
Fan and Radiator Mounting Screws
Thermal Compound ( Pre-Applied)
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.5060 kg
- Warranty: Five years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1200 Socket: Supports Socket 1200
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)