- Design – The GameMax Commando series is a Micro-ATX gaming case available in a black or white chassis. Do want the stealth or premium look? The choice is yours. Suitable for both home and office use.
- Airflow – One rear fan comes standard with the Commando and the chassis can mount another five fans (3 x 120mm at the front and 2 x 120mm at the top) to help create the perfect balance of air running in and out of your system. Air vents run down either side of the front panel help to aid airflow.
- Motherboard Sync – You can now take your LED colour to new heights and sync not only your fans but other ARGB components with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect to a 5V 3 Pin RGB connection and you can use the mobo software to sync your components your way.
- Upgrade – The Commando series provides you with two different opportunities to control your LED lighting. The Velocity fans include a 3 Pin power, 4 Pin Molex, 3 Pin AURA male and female connectors enables you to either control your lighting through a motherboard or upgrade and purchase a GameMax Hub and control using your chassis. Please note the hub is sold separately.
- Internal Components & Compatibility – Made using an all-black interior the Commando has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance, with room to fit an MATX motherboard, with four PCI-e expansion slots, there is plenty of storage. A total of five hard drive bays can be mounted and graphic cards up to 365mm in length and a CPU cooler with a max. length of 170mm.
- Number of ports: 5
GameMax Commando ARGB PC Gaming Case, M-ATX, 1 x GameMax Velocity ARGB, Tempered Glass Side Panel | Black GMX COMMANDO BLK
Out of stock
£41.63 inc VAT
Out of stock