8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- Eight 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports with auto MDI/DMIX supported.
- Easily wired network expansion.
- Compact design for flexible arrangement.
- Plug and play setup, no configuration required.
Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
About the same size as a smartphone, the MS108 can be placed anywhere in your home without taking up too much space. It’s fanless design allows it to remain unobtrusive, regardless of how long it has been running.
Expand Ethernet Network
With eight 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports, you can quickly expand your wired network. The MS108 is flexible and is fully compatible with computers, printers, IP cameras, smart TVs, game consoles, and more. This makes it perfect for home, small office, and even dormitory environments.
Ease of Use
Forget about complicated installation. Just connect the switch to your TV or computer via an Ethernet cable to immediately expand your wired network. Absolutely no configuration is required.
With Half/Full Duplex and MAC Address Learning Technology, the MS108 provides up to 1.6Gbps of stable switching bandwidth. Every unit undergoes extensive testing prior to shipment, ensuring that the MS108 will provide reliable, uninterrupted connections for years to come.
- Rackmountable: No
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 8
- RJ45 Data Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Interface(s): “8 x 10/100Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX”
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x CSMA/CD”
- Switching Capacity: 1.6Gbps
- LED: “Ethernet (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8), Power”
- Power Supply: 5V/0.6A
- Dimensions: 127 x 60.3 x 22 mm
- Transfer Method: Store and forward
- Jumbo Frame: 2KB
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Package Contents: 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch (MS108)
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.1900 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#POE: No