Always Evolving SSD
The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimisation.
Level Up Performance
The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53%‡ faster than the 970 EVO. The latest V-NAND—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency—along with optimised firmware, a proven Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite boost.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW with a 5-year limited warranty for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s quality.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimise performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health, check speed and even boost performance.
- Series: Samsung 970 EVO PLUS
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 960 – 1000 GB
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- #Hide#Interface: PCI Express
- Controller: Samsung Phoenix Controller
- Read: “Up to 3,500 MB/s”
- Write: “Up to 3,300 MB/s”
- Max Random 4K R/W: “600,000 / 550,000 IOPS”
- Power Consumption: Average: 6 W
Max. 30 mW
- Weight/Dimensions: 8g
80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0 – 70 degrees
- Shock Resistance: “1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)”
- MTBF: 1.5 Million Hours
- Total Bytes Written: 600 TBW
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0760 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years