Accelerate. Dominate. Endure.
- Take advantage of up to 45% more speed than Gen3 M.2 NVMe™ and up to 9x faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Utilise an E16 controller that is fully aligned with AMD X570 chipset motherboards.
- Easily upgrade to a drive that’s compatible with Gen4 motherboards and fully backwards compatible with all PCIe 3.0 platforms.
- Enjoy the latest NAND technology, which provides the most advanced speed and durability for your money.
- Download our free SeaTools™ SSD software to take advantage of drive performance reporting, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, health monitoring, firmware updates, diagnostics, managing logs — and multiple gamer theme options.
- Series: Seagate FireCuda 520
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 960 GB +
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- #Hide#Interface: PCI Express
- Read: Up to 5000 MB/s
- Write: Up to 4400 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 750K / 700K IOPS
- Power Consumption: Active Power: 6 W
Idle Power PS3: 25 mW
Low Power L1.2 mode: 2 mW
- Weight/Dimensions: 8.7 g
80.15 x 22.15 x 3.58 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0 to 70 °C
- Storage Temperatures: –40 to 85 °C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G
- MTBF: “1,800,000 hours”
- Total Bytes Written: “3,600 TB”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0550 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years