Seagate 500GB FireCuda 520 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0, TLC 3D NAND, R/W 5000/2500 MB/s, 430K/630K IOPS
Accelerate. Dominate. Endure.
- Take advantage of up to 45% more speed than Gen3 M.2 NVMe™ and up to 9x faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Utilise an E16 controller that is fully aligned with AMD X570 chipset motherboards.
- Easily upgrade to a drive that’s compatible with Gen4 motherboards and fully backwards compatible with all PCIe 3.0 platforms.
- Enjoy the latest NAND technology, which provides the most advanced speed and durability for your money.
- Download our free SeaTools™ SSD software to take advantage of drive performance reporting, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, health monitoring, firmware updates, diagnostics, managing logs — and multiple gamer theme options.
- Series: Seagate FireCuda 520
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 480 – 512 GB
- Capacity: 500 GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- #Hide#Interface Type: PCI Express
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Read: “5,000 MB/s”
- Write: “2,500 MB/s”
- Sustained Random 4K R/W: 430K / 630K IOPS
- Power Consumption: Active Power: 4.6 W
Idle Power PS3: 12 mW
Low Power L1.2 mode: 2 mW
- Weight/Dimensions: 8g
80.15 x 22.15 x 3.58 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0 to 70 Â°C
- Storage Temperatures: â€“40 to 85 Â°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G
- MTBF: “1,800,000”
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 850GB
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0550 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)