AX3000 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Next-Gen Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Speed—2402 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band ensure smoother streaming and faster downloads.
- Connect More Devices—OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology increase capacity by 4 times to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Ultra-Low Latency—Up to 75% reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- Expanded Wi-Fi Coverage—Four high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable Wi-Fi throughout your home.
- Improved Security—More secure and trusted Wi-Fi with TP-Link HomeCareTM.
- Reliable Connections—Intel® Home Wi-Fi Chipset greatly increases processing speed to deliver superior Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ performance.
- Improved Battery Life—Target Wake Time helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power.
- Compatible with Alexa—Control your router via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa.
The Next Generation of Wi-Fi is Upon Us
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) could turn out to be the most significant advancement in Wi-Fi development, delivering a huge boost in speed and total capacity. Mainstream adoption of Wi-Fi 6 is inching ever closer with more and more AX clients available. It's the right time to upgrade your router to the newest generation of Wi-Fi!
Blazingly Fast Gig+ Speed Can't Wait
There is no reason to hold off on buying a Wi-Fi 6 router when you can already take full advantage of the speed it delivers. Featuring a 160 MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM, Archer AX50 delivers true gigabit speeds of up to 3 Gbps. Enjoy faster streaming and gaming like never before. Powered by Intel® Home Wi-Fi WAV654 chipset for a full-featured Wi-Fi 6 AX3000 router, to pair perfectly with new Intel® Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ PCs and laptops, allowing numerous bandwidth-intensive tasks to run smoothly at the same time.
Reliable Connections for up to 256 Devices
In answer to ever growing demands on home Wi-Fi, Archer AX50 future-proofs your home networks by providing 4× greater capacity to connect more devices. Advanced technologies, such as OFDMA and MU-MIMO, quadruple the connection capacity in high-density scenarios compared to standard 802.11ac routers. Keep pace with the latest technology and future developments.
Lower Latency, Greater Experience.
Taking a giant leap forward in wireless connectivity, Wi-Fi 6 brings stable and responsive Wi-Fi connections to tomorrow's hyperconnected homes. Enjoy more responsive gaming and seamless video conferencing even when multiple compatible device are connected and transmitting data at the same time.
More Secure, and More Trusted Wi-Fi
Create a customized Wi-Fi network with enhanced security using TP-Link HomeCare™. Whether protecting your sensitive data or limiting the access of kids and guests, HomeCareTM gives you the tools you need to fully manage your network.
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Expanded Coverage Throughout Your Home
Four high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable Wi-Fi throughout your home. Cutting-edge Wi-Fi 6 technologies, such as BSS Color, ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference from your neighbors.
Reduce Devices’ Power Consumption
While Wi-Fi 6 clients are starting to hit the market in meaningful numbers, the newest AX technology—Target Wake Time—helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power. Mobile and IoT devices that support TWT negotiate when and how often they will wake up to send or receive data, increasing sleep time and substantially prolonging battery life.
Easy Management with Tether
Set up your router in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings, including parental controls and media sharing, from any Android or iOS device.
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 2402 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: “5 GHz: 2402 Mbps(802.11ax),
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps(802.11ax)”
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): “1 x Gigabit WAN Port,
4 x Gigabit LAN Ports
1 x Type A USB 3.0 Port”
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Button(s): WPS/Wi-Fi Button
LED On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
- Power Supply: 12 V/2 A
- Antenna(s): 4 x External Antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 260.2 x 135.0 x 38.6 mm
- Wireless Functions: “Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics”
- Security: “64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions”
- DHCP: “Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation”
- Port Forwarding: “Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ”
- Management: “Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management”
- Dynamic DNS: “DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link”
- USB Application: Supports Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Wireless Router Archer AX50
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.0100 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ax