JetStream 48-Port GB Smart PoE+ Switch with 4 SFP Slots
- Supports 48 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384W
- L2+ Feature – Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X and Radius Authentication provide you robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features
What This Product Does
The T1600G-52PS provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports which support 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, with a total PoE power supply up to 384W, powerful and flexible enough for users to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. The switch is also equipped with 4 Gigabit SFP slots, expanding your network flexibly. In addition, it provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS, and useful security strategies.
Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. 802.1X and Radius Authentication allows network client to be authenticated through external Radius Servers. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP, RMON and Dual Image, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. With all these advanced features, the JetStream Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch T1600G-52PS is an ideal choice for projects or business networks which need PoE function.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T1600G-52PS provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports that support 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, with a total PoE power supply up to 384W to power any 802.3at/af compliant power device. Compact and flexible, the T1600G-52PS is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Abundant L2 and L2+ features
T1600G-52PS supports rich L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Besides, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T1600G-52PS supports L2+ feature—static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
T1600G-52PS supports IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X, which allows network clients to be authenticated through external Radius servers. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies.
Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1600G-52PS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface(CLI), SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. And comprehensive IPv6 supporting management ensures a smooth migration to IPv6-based network. Besides, it also supports Dual Image, which provides reduced down-time for the switches, when the image is being upgraded / downgraded.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Smart
- Number of Ports: 48
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 48 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
4 x Gigabit SFP Slots
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3at/af compliant
PoE+ Ports: 48 Ports
Power Supply: 384W
- Bandwidth: 104Gbps
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x”
- Power Supply: “100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
Maximum (PoE on): 470.4W (220V/50Hz)
Maximum (PoE off): 46.5W (220V/50Hz)”
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 440 x 330 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 16K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 77.4Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 9KB
- Quality of Service: “Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Support 8 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
- Layer Features: “Static Routing
IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
802.3x Flow Control”
- VLAN: Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- Access Control: “L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports”
- Security: Port Security
802.1x and Radius Authentication
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
- Management: “Web-based GUI and CLI management
SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and
TP-LINK private MIBs
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS”
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Contents: T1600G-52PS
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 7.1000 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: Yes