- 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 70%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
What This Product Does
The TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1016D can save up to 70%* of the power consumption and 70% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1016D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1016D work reliably.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 70% of the packaging material can be recycled.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- Rackmountable: No
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 16
- RJ45 Data Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Interface(s): 16 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Power Supply: “100~240VAC, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.6 x 1.6 in. (200 x 142 x 40 mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Mac Address Table: 1K
- Advanced Functions: “Green Technology, saving power up to70%
802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
Auto-Uplink Every Port”
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Contents: 16-Port 10/10Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SF1016D
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6900 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#POE: No