16-Port 10/100Mbps Switch
- 16 10/100M RJ45 ports.
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX.
- Standard 13-inch steel case.
What This Product Does
The TL-SF1016DS Fast Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1016DS can save up to 25%* of the power consumption and 70% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
The rack-mount size metal case design combined with a safety certified internal power supply make the Switch the most robust product which is very cost-effective for a less than 16 user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1016DS forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1016DS work reliably.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation The TL-SF1016DS Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU'S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 70% of the packaging material can be recycled.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this fast ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 16
- RJ45 Data Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Interface(s): 16 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x”
- Switching Capacity: 3.2Gbps
- Power Supply: “100-240VAC, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 294 x 180 x 44 mm
- Transfer Method: Store-and-Forward
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Port Forwarding: –
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 2.38Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: –
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Contents: 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.2100 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No