16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Support 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping function
- Plug and play, with no configuration needed
What This Product Does
The TP-Link 16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Plug and Play design, with no configuration required, makes the product easy to use. Moreover, TL-SG116 adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG116 can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Featured with 16 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG116 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG116 16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video, and IGMP Snooping optimizes the Multicast data stream.
Easy to use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Moreover, fanless design ensures quiet operation.
- Rackmountable: No
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 16
- RJ45 Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): “Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX”
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3i, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.1p”
- LED: System Power
Link/Act indicators per port built into each RJ-45 port
- Power Supply: External Power Adapter (Output: 12VDC / 1.0A)
- Dimensions: 286 x 112 x 25 mm
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 4.1Mb
- Jumbo Frame: 10KB
- Advanced Functions: Green Technology
802.3x Flow Control
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Contents: 16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.3400 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No