8-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- With 8 PoE+ ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- Working with IEEE802.3af/at compliant PDs, expands your network
- Supports PoE power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 124 W* for all PoE ports
- Up to 250 m data and power transmission under Extend** Mode specially designed for surveillance system
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- Requires no configuration and installation
What This Product Does
TL-SL1210MP is an unmanaged PoE switch with eight 10/100 Mbps ports, one Gigabit port and one SFP port, and its total PoE budget of the eight PoE+ ports is 124 W*. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to wherethere are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fx devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
How This Product Works
8 of the 11 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port 1 to port 8) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SL1210MP has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is larger than124 W*, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Intelligent Power Management
Priority (port 1 > port 2 >…> port 7 > port 8): This function will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. For example, port 1, 2, 3 and 5 is using 30 W (maximum power per port is 30 W); the system power now is 120 W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to port 4 with 30 W, and then the system will cut off the power of port 4 because of the overloaded power, this means port 1, 2, 3 and 4 will use 30 W, no power will be supplied to port 5.
Easy To Use
TL-SL1210MP is easy to install and use. It requires no confguration and installation. With desktop and wall mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, TL-SL1210MP is a great selection for expanding your network.
* PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**The speed of the ports which are under extend mode will be downgraded to 10Mbps. Actual transmission distance may vary from the quality of the cables.
- Rackmountable: No
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 10
- RJ45 Data Transfer Rate: 10/100 & 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 8 x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports
1 x 100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Port
1 x 1000 Mbps SFP Port
- PoE Ports (RJ45): “PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
PoE Port 1–8, up to 30 W per port
PoE Power Budget 124 W”
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z
IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3ab”
- Switching Capacity: 5.6 Gbps
- LED: “Power, Link/Act, PoE Status, PoE MAX”
- Power Supply: PoE Power on RJ45:
Power+: pin 3 & pin 6
Power -: pin 1 & pin 2
- Dimensions: 209 x 126 x 26 mm
- Mac Address Table: “2k, Auto-learning, Auto-aging”
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 4.166 Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 16 KB
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Security: Isolation mode
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.6000 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: Yes