24-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Unmanaged PoE+ Switch
- 24x PoE+ 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports, 2x Gigabit RJ45 ports, and 2x combo Gigabit SFP slots
- High PoE power budget with up to 30 W for each PoE port and 250 W for all PoE ports*
- Up to 250 m data and power PoE transmission range under Extend Mode**, ideal for surveillance system
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–8 to guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video monitor
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- Plug and play, with no configuration and installation needed
Dedicated 24-Port PoE+ Switch for Wide Range of Applications with 250 W PoE Budget
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 250 W PoE power budget* for the 24x PoE ports makes it has wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and etc.
Dedicated Design for IP Surveillance—Up to 250 m Transmission
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m*—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
*The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. Actual transmission distance may vary due to cable quality.
Dedicated Design for IP Surveillance—Higher Performance and Security
Priority Mode and Isolation Mode make surveillance smoother and safer.
Priority Video Quality Guaranteed
Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1–8 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
Isolation Mode Button – One-Click Traffic Separation for Ports 1-24
With one click, Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1–24 to avoid snooping and tampering. This enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm, improving LAN security and data transmission.
Smooth HD Video Monitoring
2x gigabit RJ45 ports and 2x combo gigabit SFP ports ensure smooth streaming even when 24x HD IP cameras work simultaneously.
Intelligent Power Management to Prevent Power Overload
When your total power consumption exceeds 250 W, Intelligent Power Management automatically cuts lower priority ports’ power to ensure high-priority ports’ power supply. This protects the device from power overload operation. It also automatically detects the required PoE power for your device and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Wide Operating Temperature with Good Heat Dissipation
Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure the wide operating temperature (0–50C) with reliability.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 24
- RJ45 Data Transfer Rate: 10/100 & 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 24 x PoE+ 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports
2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
2 x Combo Gigabit SFP Slots
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3at/802.3af compliant
PoE Ports: Port 1 – Port 24
PoE Power Budget: 250 W
- Bandwidth: 8.8 Gbps
- Power Supply: “100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz”
- Dimensions: 440 x 180 x 44 mm (W x D x H)
- Mac Address Table: 8 K
- Advanced Functions: Compatible With IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant PDs
Extend Mode (Up to 250m PoE power supply and data transmission)
Intelligent Power Supply
Mac Address Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging
IEEE802.3x Flow Control
- Security: Physical Security Lock
- Management: –
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0–50 °C (32–122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -40–70 °C (-40–158 °F)
Operating Humidity: 10–90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5–90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: TL-SL1226P
Two mounting brackets and the fittings
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.9600 kg
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- #Hide#POE: Yes