WD 1TB Blue SSD, 2.5″, SATA3, 3D NAND, R/W 560/530 MB/s, 95K/84K IOPS, 7mm
A New Dimension of Storage
Ready for your high performance computing needs, a WD Blue™ SATA SSD offers high capacity, enhanced reliability, and blazing speed.
High Capacity With Enhanced Reliability
A Western Digital Blue SATA SSD drive uses technology not only for higher capacities than the previous generation WD Blue SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.
2.5 SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure), up to 400 TBW (terabytes written), and several error correction technologies, WD Blue SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
With a certification from the WD Functional Integrity Testing Lab (F.I.T. Lab™), every WD Blue SATA SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers.
Downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and Acronis Software
Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Every WD Blue SATA SSD drive comes with a 5-year limited warranty, so you can be confident of your storage when you upgrade or replace any of your drives.
- Series: WD Blue
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 960 – 1000 GB
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Form Factor: 2.5″”
- #Hide#Interface Type: SATA
- Interface: SATA3 (6Gb/s)
- Read: Up to 560 MB/s
- Write: Up to 530 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 95K / 84K IOPS
- Power Consumption: “Avg. Active Power: 60 mW
Max Read Operating: 2,550 mW
Max Write Operating: 3,750 mW
Slumber: 56 mW
DEVSLP: 5-12 mW”
- Weight/Dimensions: 37.4g
100.2 x 69.85 x 7mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0Â°C to 70Â°C
- Storage Temperatures: -55Â°C to 85Â°C
- Shock Resistance: “1,500G @ 0.5 msec half sine”
- Vibration Operating: “5.0gRMS, 10-2000 Hz”
- Vibration Non-operating: “4.9gRMS, 7-800 Hz”
- MTBF: Up to 1.75M hours
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 400 TBW
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0660 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)