TP-LINK (OC200) Omada Cloud Controller, PoE/micro USB, Direct Access, Cloud Portal or Mobile App, Free SoftwareControllers
TP-LINK (OC200) Omada Cloud Controller, PoE/micro USB, Direct Access, Cloud Portal or Mobile App, Free Software
Dedicated In Network Centralized ManagementThe OC200 Omada Cloud Controller is dedicated to provide centralized management for the whole Omada network. Monitor statistics in real-time, view a graphical analysis of network traffic, create a captive portal, upgrade and reboot your system, and easily scale your network to boost your business.
- Omada Wi-Fi network controller
- Accessible through direct access, cloud portal or mobile app
- Pre-installed Omada controller software. Power it on and start to play.
- No license fee, no monthly fee, manage from anywhere, anytime
- Dual power selection PoE (802.3af/802.3at) and micro USB for flexible installation
- Powerful CPU and USB auto backup for robustness and stability
- Secure guest network with multiple login options(Facebook Wi-Fi, SMS login, Voucher)
Free Cloud Management – Anywhere, AnytimeOmada offers free cloud access to its centralized management platform. Take your network with you, wherever you go.
- No PC/Server is needed
- Reliability and Security
- Cloud Access for ultra convenience
Industry Leading Hardware DesignEquipped with an advanced hardware design and the latest chipset, OC200 has the impressive processing power to support the massive management of your business network.Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS LoginVisitors have access to secure Wi-Fi with captive portal and wireless isolation technology. Newly added SMS authentication simplifies the connection process, while Facebook authentication raises the social media profile of your business.Even More Convenient with Omada AppRemotely access and configure the OC200 from the convenience of your smartphone, wherever you are in the world.SKU: 6935364083953
- Free Cloud Service with no license fees
- Convenient Management with remote access
- Multi-Site Management for large scale network
TP-LINK (OC300) Omada Hardware Controller, 2x GB LAN, USB 3.0, up to 500 APs/Switches/SafeStream Routers, Cloud Access, Multi-SiteControllers
TP-LINK (OC300) Omada Hardware Controller, 2x GB LAN, USB 3.0, up to 500 APs/Switches/SafeStream Routers, Cloud Access, Multi-Site
Omada Hardware Controller
Centralized Management forAccess Points, Switches, and GatewaysOC300, the hardware controller for the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, provides 100% centralized management of access points, switches, and gateways – all controlled from a single interface.
- Centralized management for up to 500 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers.
- Cloud access to manage from anywhere, anytime.
- Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- The Omada app for convenient management.
- Industry-leading hardware design with a powerful chipset, durable metal casing, and USB 3.0 port for auto backup.
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
Hybrid Cloud for Maximum ConvenienceFeaturing hybrid cloud technology, the Omada Hardware Controller OC300 allows you to remotely control the whole network wherever you are in the world with cloud access. Locally manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.Industry-Leading Hardware DesignEquipped with an advanced design and the latest chipset, OC300 has enough processing power to support the massive management of your business network. Rackmount/desktop design benefits easier and flexible installation.Easy and Intelligent Network MonitoringThe easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.Multiple Factors Guarantee Easier Network MaintenanceBatch Management, Multi-Site Management, and Remote Firmware UpdatesImprove network maintenance without needing to configure on-site or manage devices one by one.Powerful SchedulingMaintain your network easily with more agile and effective processing. No manual tasks required.Greater Convenience with the Omada AppRemotely access and configure your whole network with a tap of your phone from anywhere in the world.SKU: 6935364053208
- Omada SDN Controller
- Centralized Management of up to 500 Devices and 15,000 Clients
- No PC/Server Needed
- Cloud Service With No License Fees